Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Equipment

Hi all

I thought I would share this great resource. Access Utah Network is a place that has a lot of info on Disabilities as it relates to the community at large. They have a referral network and a listing of equipment that people are trying to sell or just get rid of. I was able to list some feeding bags that my daughter didn't need, but the DME company never sent a return tag for.

The website is : www.accessut.org
phone number: 801-533-4636
email: accessut@utah.gov

When adding items to the listing, you must do it by phone. (I learned that the hard way...) :-)

Try it out!

Karin

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karin,
    I won't be able to come tonight, sorry. I will be sharing info about this blog and the ning site with Nina Jorgenson and her staff at Primary Care Pediatrics today. They are starting a medical home! Treehouse Pediatrics is next on my list. How are you doing? Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. great advice Karin! I've used this site to look for an accessable van.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete